Friday, July 06, 2007

June 29, 2007

Aerial view of Lake Mead. (This is the lake created by Hoover Dam.)



So we arrived safely in Las Vegas this evening and decided to find somewhere to eat. We checked out all the restaurants in Bally's, but did not find anything we wanted to eat. We then headed next door to hotel Paris where we found "Le Burger Brasserie." The prices of the burgers were about $9.99. My eyes about bugged out of my head when I saw the 777 Burger. Not only is that the name, but it COSTS $777!
I was so baffled I had to take a picture of the menu to show you guys.
In case you can't read the description on the menu it says,
"KOBE BEEF and MAINE LOBSTER BURGER"
"Caramelized onions, imported brie cheese, crispy prosciutto, and 100-year aged balsamic vinegar, served with a bottle of Rose Dom Perignon Champagne."

No comments: