Saturday, February 02, 2008

December 6, 2007

The FBI returned the fingerprint cards I had sent to have my record checked. The girl that had taken my fingerprints smeared them so I had to have them redone. When I went back to the local sheriff's office they decided to use the digital fingerprint machine because my prints kept smearing with the ink. This machine was located back in the jail.

A sheriff's deputy came and got me from the lobby and took me through 4 locked doors. He said they were in the middle of a "situation". The more locked doors we passed through the more I felt anxious. When we got back to the machine it was in the area of all the jail cells. One of the doors was open and 2 deputies were dealing with the "situation." I started to get VERY anxious at this point. I was envisioning the criminal grabbing a gun and shooting the place up. Once again I have a VERY vivid imagination!

I was able to get my prints digitally with no problems. The situation was resolved calmly and I am still alive to tell the story. LOL

No comments: