Wednesday, April 01, 2009

March 20, 2009

We got to spend a lovely day at the zoo with our friend Jake and his mom Daryn. The daffodils were in bloom so we were able to take our annual spring pictures. Aren't the boys getting so big?



Oops, the two little ones took a tumble.

I love this picture of Kristofer and Jake. Two little buds hanging out chatting.











Cat Fight!!!

The king of the zoo.

One little monkey...



I love how his hair is sticking up from the static.


The construction of the new polar bear exhibit was the highlight for my boys.




London was in the middle of telling me, "No, No, No!" He wanted to go down the steep big boy slide not this one.



Kolton has come along so far with his muscle tone. He was doing a great job of climbing up the slide.


This picture was not prompted by me at all. London puckered his lips asking Kolton for a kiss and Kolton obliged. I just happened to have the camera out and ready. What precious brotherly love.

Excellent climbing by both boys.


No comments: