Sunday, March 15, 2009

January 21, 2008

London/Sasha is 2!

We celebrated London/Sasha's birthday tonight and of course the boys were in heaven being able to eat cupcakes again. We got him a dog that is a pull along toy and he loved it. He had lots of these types of toys in Russia and they seemed to be his favorite.

My sweet little Sasha,

Happy Birthday to you little guy. I know you don't fully trust me yet to take good care of you, but your trust for me grows more and more everyday. I am confident I will fully win your trust in the near future. I love your beautiful smile and it warms my heart. I am honored to me your mommy.

Love,

Mommy










3 comments:

lmshepar1 said...

Logan has that same dog and he loves it too!

Your boys are so sweet :)

cara said...

They are getting so big! Good to see some posts

Jennifer said...

It has been way too long since I had done some posting. I wanted to, but at the end of the day I was too worn out. It is getting better and I'm trying to get more posts up.