Monday, March 16, 2009

January 25, 2009


This weekend we celebrated the boy's birthdays with our families. The boys got lots of great gifts and had a good time opening them and eating cake.

Today at nap time was rough for me. Sasha woke up and was asking for Papa. I was the only one around so I went in to get him. It is normal for him to stay laying down until I put my hand in the crib and then he will get up...lasting affects from being cribbed in the orphanage.
This time he turned his head to the wall. He would rather stay in his crib than come to mama! It was a very sharp dagger to my heart. I know I can't take it personally, but it hurts so much when your child rejects you like that. I think this weekend was too much and we had a major setback. I picked him up and loved on him even though he didn't want me to. I will be doing heavy attachment and bonding with him this week!





Kristofer and Kolton really enjoyed the bath crayons from Aunti Laura and Uncle Jason.

No comments: