Thursday, June 19, 2008

Inna called us yesterday afternoon to let us know we will not be traveling on Saturday. This phone call came while I was on my way back from Frankfurt KY. I had to get the pediatrician letter, which helps get some of our 10 day waiting period waived, aposilled at the Secretary of State’s office. Since our court date has changed I’ll probably have to redo it…Again! It’s only money right? sigh

Here are some pictures of Kristofer and I at the KY capitol building. I took these pictures because I didn’t think we would be coming back to get anything else apostilled. Boy was I wrong.






Kristofer got to watch movies on the drive to and from Frankfort KY


We told Kristofer today that we would not be leaving on Saturday to go to Russia and he said with a sigh, “When Sasha and Igor going to be here?” It was sweet and cute. I think he is just ready for it all to be over with.

Our consolation prize for bumped travel dates is to be able to attend the KidsFirst Annual Reunion Picnic on Saturday. It is always fun to hang out people we have adopted with, chat with others from the region we are adopting/have adopted from and be able to put a face with someone we have exchanged emails with.

Our new possible travel dates are on June 28th with us returning on July 4th. Stay tuned…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer- I wasn't sure what your email address was, but I wanted to let you know that I had some clothing for the boys. Let me know how you want me to get them to you! My email is: Sarbear4700@yahoo.com
Talk to you soon! -Sarah Gross