Sunday, June 01, 2008

Hey everyone, we have made it home safe, sound and in one piece. We are just missing one piece of luggage that hopefully United/Lufthansa will be able to return to us. Not sure how they managed to lose it when we checked in about 2 hours early to our flight. We got in to Louisville around 11:30pm on Saturday.

Sunday we managed to make it to the 11:00 service at church and then drove to Indianapolis to pick up Kristofer from Kelly’s parents. He was so cute. I picked him up and started hugging him and he was touching my hair and face and telling me how he missed me while I was in Russia. We ate lunch at McDonald’s and the whole time he was plastered to my side and rubbing on my arm in some way, either his face or his hand. Our son is definitely 100% attached and bonded to us. I pray the other two will bond to us the same, not to long after we bring them home.

2 comments:

Matt Lehman said...

Hey! Where are the pictures of the boys!!!!

Tracy, Justin and Loren said...

Jennifer,
Hi! I enjoyed looking and reading your posts! Thanks for stopping by the adoption playgroup at Northside! It was great meeting you and Kristofer.
I will keep you all in my prayers for your return visit to Russia to pick up your boys.
Tracy