Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We got to book our flights today!!!

Kristofer and I were out picking blueberries today (www.bryantsblueberries.com) and Lisa from Enroute Travel called and said she had the ok to book our flights for Saturday.

This evening we worked on booking our Moscow apartment through peace travel. (www.go-russia.com) I thought we could just book online, but it is a little more of a process than that. You reserve it through email, but it is not really reserved until you fill out Peace Travel’s form, make a copy of your credit card and fax it to them. I called the Highlander Point UPS Store to see if they were still open (at 7pm when they were closing) and they were so nice and stayed open until I could get there.

I am excited to go back to Rostov to see our boys!

4 comments:

Heather Brandt said...

Too funny about the UPS Store! I'd just left there within minutes after you called. I'd made them work hard for their money to help me get some papers sent off for apostilling while the UPS man stood nearby and waited on us :0

Heather

Jennifer said...

Too funny Heather. Nothing like our adoptions to keep them hopping.

Kris Schneider said...

Jennifer,

I'll be watching your blog and praying for a safe trip for you and your husband.

Will you have to go back for a third trip or is this it?! :)

Take care,
Kris

Anonymous said...

So exciting! It was great talking to you at the Kids First Reunion.

Stephanie (Mama to O and D from Ekat)