Saturday, August 02, 2008

Name Reveal!

We were keeping the boys names a secret until we got home so I thought I'd share them now that we have been home for 2 weeks! Yes, I know, I am very late on updating. Give me just a little break. I am VERY busy around here. I feel like all I do is feed them and change diapers. So anyways...

Igor's name has been changed to Kolton Wayne and Sasha's name has been changed to London Dale. Their middle names are our father's middle names.
We are having a hard time calling them by their new names because we have called them by their Russian names for so long. We do plan to continue calling them by their Russian names all through out their life like we do with Kristofer/Dima. Their birth mothers did name them and I think it is only fair to continue to use those names.

No comments: