Friday, October 12, 2012

Oct. 4th Niagara Falls

We had lunch at the top of Horseshoe falls and it was windy!



The top of horseshoe falls with the mist spraying up.


"We have to do silly faces!" said three silly boys.


Kristofer decided he was strong enough to hold the tower in the palm of his hand.


The squirrels are black at Niagara.


Enjoying the trolley ride.


They had to hang on for dear life on the observation tower because the wind was so strong.

The wind is not making for a good hair day.



We rode the boat The Maid of the Mist today and London started frieking out when we started putting on the ponchos. He is my sensory sensitive kiddo and they were pretty crinkly. Not to mention, I have stressed to NEVER put a trash bag over your head and it looked like that is what I was asking him to do. After he calmed down he was very happy to ride the boat.

If you look closely Kolton is in the picture too. The shadow of his poncho was overshadowing him.

The base of American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls.




I love how the bird flew right into my picture.I think this is one of my favorite scenery pictures.


Seeing all the rainbows in the mist was awesome!


Soaking wet, but happy about the boat ride.



The boys with the captain and Kristofer got to hold his walkie-talkie.


No comments: