Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 7, 2008

Today we had an appointment to resign our medical documents with our primary care physician and a notary. We had to be at the doctor’s office between 11:30 and 12:30pm. The notary called at about 9:30 to say she could not meet. We scrambled and looked up a traveling notary on 123notary.com. I went down the list of names and saw someone I recognized from the mortgage business. She was able to meets us and the show moved on.

Getting these documents signed should not be stressful as they are all fill in the blank. However, having done a Russia adoption before we know if every “I” is not dotted and every “T” is not crossed the paperwork can get kicked back. I think I called KF about 5 times in an hour time period with little crazy questions.

After the signing was complete I was off to the Jefferson County clerk’s office to get the documents certified. Tomorrow I drive to Frankfort KY to get them apostilled.

No comments: