Monday, May 05, 2008

Monday May 5, 2008

This morning was a flurry of phone calls trying to get paperwork updated and documents ready to hand carry with us to Russia. I was on the phone from 9am-1:20pm nonstop. Kristofer was such a trooper and did not bother me too much. He played quietly with his toys.

Every time I would get on the phone I told Kristofer to be really quiet because it was an important call. After several hours of this I told him I was working on paperwork because Mama and Papa were going to go and see his brothers in a few weeks. He said, “Mama, I want you to go get baby Allie.” I then had to explain that we could not get Allie because she is Keira’s sister. (Keira and Allie are my good friend Elizabeth’s girls.) It was a cute moment to end the flurry of the paper chase.

2 comments:

Matt and Carla Morgan said...

Jennifer - I'm so excited to 'meet' you! Thanks for posting on our blog. And, best wishes for your trip to Rostov! I will enjoy following along with you.

cm

Tasha Lehman said...

That's too cute abou Kristofer wanting to get Allie!!