Thursday, May 22, 2008

Wednesday May 21, 2008

We got to book our tickets today!!! We will be meeting our boys on the 28th and I can’t wait!

I can’t wait to see if they have dark hair or blonde hair, blue or brown eyes, and if they will be all smiles for us. I can’t wait to hold them and tell them they get to come home and live with us. I can’t wait to tell them about their big brother Kristofer who can’t wait to play with them.

I do know there is potential for us to have to turn down a referral if the medicals do not look good. My heart is a little heavy thinking about it, but I know it is in God’s hands. He knows the children that are right for our family.


Psalm 27:14

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart; wait, I say, on the Lord.

3 comments:

Heather Brandt said...

I'm so happy you have a set date for travel! God bless you as you prepare for your trip!

Heather Brandt

Anonymous said...

Well you are in the air, on your way. I can't wait to read your next blog. Blond hair blue eyes, dark hair brown eyes, it just doesn't matter. We love you both. I pray all goes as God has planned. Love you Mom

Matt Lehman said...

Can't wait for the details!! Praying for a good trip.