Sunday, November 30, 2008

The funny of my day.

For some background…When Sasha starts tantruming over his last bite of food I tell him I will take it out of his mouth or he better stop. If he doesn’t stop I take it out and hold it until he is done having a fit. I have had them choke too often (turning blue) because they were tantruming with the last bite and it went down the wrong tube. So today during snack Igor bit his tongue and started crying then decided to take it to a food tantrum. He pushed his bowl away and started kicking his little feet and then realized he still had a bite in his mouth. HE took it out and set it down, continued with the tantrum, and then when he was done picked it up and put it back in his mouth. I started laughing so hard I was crying. OMG, it was hysterical! Igor is the little follower and thinks he has to mimic Sasha and Dima’s bad behavior. Mama is not happy about it at all. It does make for good laughs though.

1 comment:

Tasha Lehman said...

That is priceless! At least he gets it!