Sunday, November 09, 2008

November 1, 2008


Today was picture day at our house.I decided we needed fall pictures of the boys and I have to say I'm very pleased with how they turned out. I like to take my own pictures to save money. It only cost me a small kit kat bar bribe for Kristofer...Oh wait, and that was obtained through trick or treating. Even better! We used Kristofer's room as our studio and hung a sheet on his bunk bed.


















Not quite sure what happened here, but they were not happy!



Kelly took Kristofer to his brother's house and got these cool cowboy pictures.








1 comment:

Tasha Lehman said...

Great job - those pics are so cute! I have been wanting to do the same thing...maybe next week! Those cowboy pics woul be cute in black and white...I can see the Scrapbook page now!