Saturday, November 01, 2008

October 19, 2008

We are helping to start a FRUA (Families for Russian and Ukrainian Adoption) group on the Louisville area and attended a picnic which was our first FRUA event. If you are interested in joining please visit www.frua.org we would love to have ya!


Sasha does not like to try anything new and Igor doesn't seem to pleased either. Sigh...so much for that cool group picture in the tree.

Sasha decided to join us in the sand put, but every time he ran his hand through it he had to wipe it on his shirt...Sensory issues? Maybe.




Mama and Kristofer's mountain. We even made a stick bridge!
I love it when I get down on Kristofer's level and play with him. I have to admit it is hard for me to do sometimes, but in the end I really enjoy it.

2 comments:

cara said...

Good for you! I wish we could ours going in Indy! Love the pics :)

Anonymous said...

try staying a little more low key. these boys are clearly having issues with so much stuff going on. They are probably really FREAKED out from all of the activity and over stimulations.