Friday, May 29, 2009

Kristofer is growing up

Tuesday his front tooth became lose. It shocked me because I did not expect him to start losing them for another year at least. I could tell he was unsure/nervous/scared about it and so I had him sit on my lap and I just snuggled him and babied him for a bit. I suggested we read a story and picked on off the stack from the library, One Morning In Maine by Robert McCloskey. It just so happens that it is about a little girl who wakes up with a lose tooth. I think he felt better about it after that.

Wiggling it just a little bit.

He thought maybe he could floss it out. Too cute.

Getting a good look at it in the mirror.

It is making taking bites a bit hard.

************************************************************************************
Instead of preschool his class had a picnic at a local park. Papa got to join us and we had a great time.


The preschool class singing Father Welcomes All His Children.
They did a great job.

I knew Kristofer was strong and a pretty fast runner, but he was blowing all the kids away pushing the merry-go-round. While he was still pushing they were dropping off because they could not keep up.

Is he not the most adorable 5-year-old you have ever seen?

Kolton and London had a great time playing too.



Kolton and London were trying their hardest to follow their big brother Kristofer.


Enjoying some yummy rice krispy treats.


I don't remember what this is called, but the kids had a grand time flipping it and running under.

No comments: