Thursday, May 14, 2009

Paint with Water and Sidewalk Chalk

Who knew painting with a paint brush and plain water could be so much fun. Our occupational therapist brought it on Tuesday and the boys had a grand time with it. I think we will be doing this a lot in the summertime.





*********************************************************************************Kolton was insisting that Elmo had a poopy diaper so here he is being the nurturing parent and changing it.


The boys helped Kelly plant the garden and had a great time.


***********************************************************************************
Along with London obsessing on a word he as added "now" after it. While waiting for his eggs to cook we hear "eggs now!" over and over. I'd like some magic answer for handling this. Ok, I know the obvious is making him say please, which I do, but I am talking about the repetitive talking.

No comments: