Sunday, May 31, 2009

What a relaxing Sunday we had.


The weather was so wonderful we had lunch on the porch.

After naps we put on our swim clothes and played in the pool and sprinkler. I don't have many pictures because the battery on the camera went dead.


I bought London some dairy free ice cream and he got to try it tonight for dessert.
After I gave it to him he kept saying, "Happy. Happy." I am pretty sure this was their first ice cream experience.




Papa being funny.

London was saying, "Mmm." when I took this picture. Now that is pure bliss!




After dinner the boys jumped on the trampoline for a few minutes and then it was off to the bath and bed. Today was a wonderful day!

2 comments:

The Gum Gang said...

I love summer don't you? Thanks for sharing your boys with us! I love to see the update and the ice cream smiles are priceless!

malissa said...

Don't you just love the good days? :) It is hard to believe how all the boys have changed! Kristofer looks so grown. I am so excited to read that London and Kolton continue to find their way into a family attaching more each day. You are doing a great job with all the diet changes. I cannot imagine feeding 4 hungry men!!!