Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We have weight gain and grow spurts!!!

The new foods are paying off and London is gaining. I am so thankful for this because it was very scary back in January watching him waste away. Sasha is getting thick again like he was when we picked him up and really filling out. He has had a grow spurt too! Normally I have to roll his pant legs so he does not walk on them when his shoes are off. I put them on and realized they were resting on the top of his foot like they should. He looks so cute and healthy with that added weight.

I normally feed Kolton and London the same foods, but I have to make small changes because Kolton can have dairy and wheat and is gaining and growing appropriately. I had added peanut butter to everything I could and realized that Kolton was gaining a ton more weight. I spread his peanut butter thin and he has pretzels instead of pork rinds. London gets a nice layer of peanut butter on his Ezekiel bread.

No comments: