Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

To all mothers Happy Mother's Day!

This was my first Mother's Day celebrating with THREE boys! I had a good day with my family and got a wonderful present, flowers and cards.

Kristofer made the grand entrance with the vase...

Next came each boy with their rose for me...

Kristofer was excited to give me the card he made at school.

Kolton came squealing out with the card Kelly bought...

and London was a dear boy and got me a Zune (like an ipod) so I do not have to listen to his tantrums. Wasn't that sweet of him?

I am so blessed to have these three beautiful boys.
**********************************************************************************
After the boys gave me all my wonderful things we had a nice lazy Sunday. My parents and nephew Austin came over and we all had a good time.




London loves to be thrown in the air and kept asking for more.

Kolton found a wonderful worm to play with.



Pa and Kristofer playing ball and Austin helping London do a cool swing kick.


And at the end of the day Pa gave a pony ride back to their beds.
It was a good ending to a wonderful day!

1 comment:

cara said...

wow they are getting so BIG!
Good to know you had a good mothers day!